Exercise Inside at Any Age by Anya Willis
A big welcome to our guest blogger, Anya Willis! You can find more of her fabulous work at www.fitkids.info.
EXERCISE INSIDE AT ANY AGE BY ANYA WILLIS
Hoping to find great workouts for every member of your family? It can be tough to wade through all of the options online, especially for activities that are for the whole family. Fortunately, we’ve gathered together this list to help you find exercises for your entire clan. Read on for some terrific tips, brought to you by happiness expert Heather Kokx.
- Get your kids into yoga for lifetime fitness.
- Burn off the wiggles with these kid-friendly games and activities.
- Keep youngsters active inside, even when space is tight.
- Create an indoor obstacle course the whole family can enjoy!
Teens and Adults
- Check out live streaming classes with Heather Kokx.
- Bodyweight exercises are the answer to an equipment-free workout.
- Improve your flexibility with a few yoga stretches.
- Be sure to learn how much post-workout protein you need and adapt any meals or snacks accordingly.
- Carve out an exercise or practice space that invites positivity and wellness.
- Here are some simple exercises to improve your joint health.
- Do some daily stretches to keep you muscles and joints limber.
- You can even do cardio exercises from the comfort of your home.
By finding the right exercise for everyone’s developmental stage and physical ability level, your whole family can stay fit. Working out indoors can be a challenge, but these resources should make it more fun and much more approachable. Remember, self-care is an absolute must in these trying times. Treat yourself well!
Photo Credit: Pexels